What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Removable aligners for a more comfortable process
- Better oral hygiene, since brushing and flossing are easier than with braces
- The diet isn’t as restricted as with braces
- Minor orthodontic emergencies while on treatment
- Confident while on treatment and even more after!
Can My Family Dentist Take Care of My Invisalign Treatment?
While your family dentist can provide Invisalign services, they are not equipped specialists. While general dentists take training courses to offer Invisalign and use the align technology’s program to build the patient’s treatment plan, our orthodontist specializes in teeth movement.
This technology is only for those with the necessary skills and expertise to create a stringent and precise regimen. Our orthodontists and their qualified team are incredibly skilled at the process. We are proud to provide Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, Invisalign Express, and Invisalign 5 services.
We anticipate hearing from you! Let us know if you have any questions!